Herbal Hina: An Ayurvedic Solution for all your Hair problems
Today, we are going to talk about an Ayurvedic herb which is mostly liked by the women of all age group. It not just works to embrace you with good health but also helps you to explore different colors of nature. It is commonly called by the name of HENNA, and sometimes “Mehandi” in Indian homes. Mehandi’s botanical name is LAWSONIA INERMIS. You all must have used this herb to decorate your hands trying different designs of Mehandi. Let’s explore the different ways in which you can use this herb easily at your home, either to beautify your hair, skin or to use it as medicine:
Image Credit:- Google
Uses of Hina/ Mehandi for hair and Skin
- For Hair Conditioner: Mehandi is a good natural conditioner for hair. You can prepare a Hair Mask by mixing Henna with Aloe Vera Gel. You can apply this paste on your scalp for 15 minutes before taking bath.
- For Hair Color: Henna not just nourish your hair but also gives Natural Brown Color to your regular looking hair. You can apply the mixture of Henna and Amla powder by making a paste of both the ingredients, and can apply it for 2 hours on your scalp, before taking bath.
- Henna Tattoo: The paste made by mixing powdered form of Henna Leaves with plain water can be used to make tattoos on different parts of your body.
- For Hair Oil: Henna can also be used by mixing it with Til Oil. You can apply it on your scalp for 30 minutes before taking bath.
- To Cure Headache: The aroma and cooling properties of Henna gives undeniable benefits in relieving the headache. You can apply it’s oil by mixing it with equal quantity of Amla oil.
Note:- If you use Mehandi powder available in Market,Do not use Henna on very frequent bases as it can damage your Hair.
Importance of Henna in Indian Weddings
This herb of Henna holds great significance in Traditional Indian Weddings. It is considered auspicious to apply Mehandi to Brides just before the day of their marriage. A traditional Indian Bride’s make over is incomplete without Mehandi. It not just helps to beautify the brides but also keeps them calm at the time of their marriage (due to its aroma and cooling properties).
Applied Hina Now check the medicinal uses of Aleo Vera for Smooth and strong Hair
Origin of Henna in India
The trees of Henna are mainly found in North India, especially in states like Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Uses of Mehandi in Ayurveda, hina uses for hair, hair care and hina, mehandi ka pryog balon ke liye, mehandi for long hair, mehandi for smooth hair, Hina uses, how to use hina for hair care, mehandi to colour hair, if mehandi is good for hair, hina is good for hair, how often i use hina for long and silky hair, hina hair benefits