Have you also applied for UPSC CDS Examination? Than you must be searching for UPSC CDS Admit Card which is now available on the official website of UPSC. As we find some of the students have lost their Registration No of UPSC CDS so they are not able to Download UPSC CDS admit Card. Than here i am going to help those student by Sharing the helpline no of UPSC. By contacting on this number you can get your any problem related to UPSC CDS Exam solved.
About UPSC:- Union public Service Commission which is known as UPSC is a Constitutional Body as per Article 315. It recruits for the Vacant posts in Central Govt. As per the Article every state has its own PSC. UPSC Conducts various examination such as UPSC CDS, UPSC NDA, UPSC EPFO and many other examinations. At the time of registration it allots an unique registration No and password to every registered candidate and this registration no and password is useful while downloading Admit Card , Result and any other detail related to the said examination.
If you have lost your Registration Number of UPSC than you can follow the steps given below.
How to Get your Lost UPSC Registration no/ Roll No:-
- You can check you mail which you have registered with UPSC at the time of Registration.
- Else you can contact on the UPSC Student Care Email ID.
- Candidates can dial UPSC Helpline no for any query related to UPSC.
UPSC Student Helpline No/ UPSC Toll Free Helpline Mobile No :-
- UPSC Helpline for any problem in Applying online/Helpline for UPSC Admit Card :-011-23385176 / 23098591
- UPSC Helpline No for NDA/CDA:- 011- 23098591
- If you have any query related to technical assistance than you can contact on:-011-23388088 / 23098591
Note:- If you still have any issue related to UPSC Exam admit Card or result than you can contact us in your Comment Box.