Ganga Sagar Mela 14th Jan 2016 Makar Sankranti Full Details Tourist Guide
Gangasagar Mela is the second most popular Hindu Fair in India. Ganga Sagar Mela will be held on every Makar Sankranti. This is one of the most popular Hindu Festive Fair which is celebrated on a Island Near Sundarban, West Bengal. In this article i am going to each and every information related to Gangasagar Mela 2016 such as Gangasagar Mela kahan lagta hai? How to reach at Ganga sagar? best packages for Ganga Sagar mela 2016?,Route Map of Ganga Sagar from Kolkata, Best Hotels near Ganga sagar , Sundarban. which will be one of largest event of West Bengal.
Interesting Facts about Ganga Sagar Mela, West Bengal:-
- Ganga Sagar is located at beautiful Bank of Holy River Ganges and Bay of Bengal.
- Gangasagar mela is celebrated on Makar Sankranti every year which falls on 14th Jan.
- The place has many beautiful nature sights for adventure and nature lovers.
- Taking Dig in Gangasagar is a holy rituals.
How to Reach Gangasagar mela from Kolkata:-
You can take private car or sharing vehicle to reach kakadwip which is around 135km from Kolkata City. Now you will have to hire local boats to reach Sagar island.
What to do at Gangasagar?Places to visit at Gangasagar:-
- Don’t forget to visit Famous Kapil Muni temple.
- Visit near by ashrams such as Ramakrishna Mission and Bharat Sevashram Sangha.
- Enjoy Tasty Bengali food.
- Heritage corners.
- If you wants to make your religious tour more memorable than visit some nearby beaches enjoy the beauty of nature.