Instead of using harmful and harsh products, it’s time to use goodness of nature. Lemon is the perfect solution to all health problems. In this segment, we will know, how Lemon is an essential ayurvedic herb. The Botanical name of Lemon is Citrus Aurantifolia.
Uses of Lemon for Health Benefits:
- Lemon Keep your hands Germs free naturally: The natural extracts of Lemon have many antiseptic properties which protects your hands from many types of infections and viruses. Mix Lemon & Neem extracts in equal amounts. Add it to ample quantity of plain water to make a Hand Wash easily at home.
- Lemon For Dishwash: The sparkling power of lemon combined with wood ash naturally acts as a superior cleaning and disinfecting agent. It is also Safe for hands. Add some Lemon juice to plain water for quick cleaning.
- Lemon Prevent Pimples: Add Lemon Juice, Neem Leaf Powder & Aloe Vera Gel, in equal amounts. Mix well to form a paste. Apply on wet face, massage gently for 1 minute with water and then wash. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. It is an herbal formulation that prevents pimples.
- Lemon Reducing Belly Fat: The juice of Lemon ensures weight loss. Take 15-25 ml with equal amount of water. Consume it as soon as you get up. Avoid taking this water right before or after food.
- Lemon, to make tasty and healthy Shinkanji: It’s easy to make Lemon Drink at home. Add required quantity of water and sugar to Lemon juice. Lemon is high source of Vitamins C. It is great for skin and digestion.
- How lemon Improves Whiteness & Brightness of Clothes: The extracts of Lemon penetrate into fabric layers, remove tough stains. Lemon permeates your clothes with freshness and fragrance. Add some lemon juice to plain water for cleaning clothes.
- Use lemon to Remove Dirt and Oil: Add Lemon extracts, Pure Honey & Aloe Vera Gel, in equal amounts. Mix well to form a paste. Apply on wet face, massage gently for 1 minute with water and then wash. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. Lemon controls the excess sebum secretion.
- How lemon Controls Cholesterol: Lemon Juice contains vitamins and anti-oxidant elements that helps to control cholesterol. Take 15-25 ml of Lemon Juice with equal amount of water, as soon as you get up.
Products of Lemon Available in Market
Some common products of Lemon, which are readily available at local pharmacies are listed for you:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Dishwash Bar
- Facial Foam
- Detergent Powder
- Lemon Pickle
List of India’s leading FMCG selling product made of Lemon:
- Khadi India