IITs and NITs are the first choice of all the students who wants to be a successful engineer and to getting admission in these institutions one have to crack IIT JEE Exams which is conducted by one of IIT’s. This year IIT JEE 2016 has been topped by Jaypur’s Aman Bansal. Aman Bansal a 17 yers old Jaipur boy has topped the list and got 320 marks out of 372 Marks in IIT JEE Mains 2016.
Brief detail related to IIT JEE 2016 Result:-
- 155948 Students registered this year in which 31996 Boys and 4570 girls qualified.
- Maximum qualified candidates were from Mumbai Zone in 2016.
- Only one from Delhi listed his name in Top 10 students.
- Aman Bansal in boys while Ria Singh in girls topped.
- Allotment of seats will be starts from 20th June 2016.
Now i am going to share about IIT JEE Toppers and some of the very bright students who scored well in IIT JEE 2016 Mains result. JEE Main 2016 toppers photo, aman bansal ka score card, Jee Main topper aman bansal’s coaching institute’s name.
Aman Bansal who got 1st Rank in IIT JEE 2016 is the son of Jaipur based engineer. His mother is a house wife. This Seventeen years boy said that he worked hard but studied for – Hours a Day only.
2nd Topper Bhawesh Dhingra is from Yamunanagar, Haryana. He also said that he had studied only for 4-5 Hours per day. He Wants to take admission in IIT Bombay.
Nilesh Verma topped in Disable students. He is from Kanpur.
So students if you all also planning to appear for JEE Exams than do not worry and just work hard,you surly be successful.